Jashans replied

291 weeks ago

Ultraviolet Sub Download > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

Violet lives in a totalitarian world in the future, ruled by Daxus. Once she was a human and the assistant of his husband, a scientist, murdered by the police forces of Daxus, who has turned into vampires a considerable part of the human race just to enlarge his forces. Violet has the task of rescue a secret weapon: a boy named Six. After knowing the real intentions of this people with the boy, Violet takes him away and she'll be chased by Daxus, because Six carries in his blood a rare cure, which could heal Violet and all the vampires.
Human society has been decimated by a holocaust caused by biological warfare research gone wrong: instead of creating super-soldiers, a genetically-engineered virus turns infected humans into Hemophages, a vampire-like sub-species with enhanced physical abilities. In the infection-paranoid and technologically advanced society that follows, Violet is a singular Hemophage warrior battling the totalitarian dictator who is determined to wipe out her species at any cost.
The opening credits are perhaps the best part of this movie. They use a comic book format, as if &quot;Ultraviolet&quot; is a movie version of a comic book. But it isn&#39;t. I suspect they were trying to ride on the coattails of other comic book movies like &#39;Spiderman&#39;, &#39;XMen&#39;, and others.<br/><br/>I like Milla Jovovich even though she isn&#39;t a particularly good actress, but was perfect for her roles in &#39;Messenger&#39; and &#39;Fifth Element&#39;. But her voice isn&#39;t right for the type of role she plays here. It sort of sounds like Sherilynn Fenn, with a slight foreign lilt to it. But she is very nice to look at, and that to me is the main appeal of the movie. Seeing Milla Jovovich in various costumes and in action, kicking butt as a mutant fighting for the underdogs in this far future version of Earth where the fear of terrorists has been replaced by the fear of pathogens in the air.<br/><br/>Jovovich is Violet Song jat Shariff, often called &#39;V&#39;, but we see her as Ultraviolet, unstoppable fighting and killing machine. Here nemesis is played by Nick Chinlund, who as Vicecardinum Ferdinand Daxus rules the healthy portion of the population. As the movie begins we see &#39;V&#39; showing up as a messenger (no pun) in disguise to steal a case which contains a powerful weapon. When the real messenger shows up 15 minutes later, all hell breaks loose and we first see what a fighting machine &#39;V&#39; is.<br/><br/>The simple story line makes sense, but it isn&#39;t a particularly good one. When it is over I didn&#39;t feel that the story came together in a meaningful way. As one critic observed, it is much like watching someone play a video game, but not being able to participate.<br/><br/>SPOILERS. Young Cameron Bright plays &#39;Six&#39;, because he is the 6th clone of Daxus. When &#39;V&#39; opens the mysterious white case after she steals in the beginning of the movie, young Six is inside. Somehow he has the antibodies to make all the sick people normal. So the main of the movie is Daxus&#39; men trying to retrieve, or kill, young Six. The movie is a series of thinly connected fight scenes, highly computerized. &#39;V&#39; always prevails!!
I came into this movie expecting a horrid movie because I had read hordes of negative reviews. However, I was surprised by the artistry, aesthetic visuals, sincere acting, and impressive fight scenes. The only downside of this movie was the editing of this movie by the studio. They obviously tore apart the movie and pieced it back together. I diligently wait to see the director&#39;s version of this movie.<br/><br/>The reason I am giving this movie such a high review is to slightly even the slate with all the negative criticism. The studio raped 30 plus minutes of footage out of this movie. These thirty minutes would propel the cohesion in which is the dominating criticism of all the negative reviews. I can see the director&#39;s version of this film becoming a cult classic.<br/><br/>The visual aspects of this movie are well polished and well thought out. The action choreography is phenomenal. Milla&#39;s battles are with her katana are astounding. Milla&#39;s acting is genuine with her connection to 2 individuals in the movie. Thought provoking scenes are apparent but are obviously cut back to save time; another studio mishap. Lastly, the fight scenes are uniquely portrayed with katanas and guns. All in all the movie has vast potential and its uniqueness should not be compared to the other movies such as Matrix, Underworld, and Flux – just because it falls in that genre. Wait for the Kurt Wimmer directors cut and we will all see the true ingenuity of the thought provoking action film.
The latest entry in the "This film is so bad we're not screening it for critics" genre.
Ultraviolet is based on a script written by American film-maker Kurt Wimmer (who also directed the movie). Wimmer has admitted to getting the idea for the movie from a 1980 movie that centers around a woman and young boy on the run from the Mafia. Viewers also suggest that Wimmer was inspired by comic books and mangas, since the opening credits is a montage of comic book covers. Ultraviolet was subsequently novelized in 2006 by American author Yvonne Navarro. The song with the female vocal is &quot;24&quot; by Jem. Gun Kata is a fictional martial art, combining statistical analysis and gunplay, to fight many adversaries at the same time, even when vastly outnumbered. Violet uses Gun Kata when fighting guards throughout the movie. For additional information, see the trivia section here for Wimmer&#39;s earlier movie, <a href="/title/tt0238380/">Equilibrium (2002)</a> (2002). Her hair and clothes change colour to suit her mood during different scenes. Even though that most of the new scenes in the unrated version are mere extended plot sequences—mostly running less than a minute—it&#39;s probably still the version for people who like the movie to have, because the unrated version improves the balancing by adding extra plot. Also, the new plot scenes surely are deepening the story, and partly they&#39;re even evidently important.
a5c7b9f00b
Download Episode 1.218 full movie in hindi dubbed in Mp4Bandolero! full movie with english subtitles online downloadThe OK Corral movie free download in hindiEpisode 3.7 in hindi free downloadhindi Minions free downloadPassersby full movie hd downloadNew Echidna in Town: Chaos Emerald Crisis Part 3 movie downloadAxemas 2: Blood Slay 720p torrentManifesto full movie in hindi free download hd 720pAce Washington and the Choice Between Reich and Wrong movie download
Please log in to post a reply.